Valheim

hello,

I am at least for a while hosting us a Valheim server so that we can try out the viking game together

server IP: 192.53.120.160
password: secretpassword500 :vince:

I am having an easier time finding it in the server browser when I add with port 2457 than 2456, so try adding 192.53.120.160:2457 to your favourites

:black101:

2 Likes

I am ready to roleplay a caveman with my pals.

Running version 0.143.5 (updated 2/9/21)

:chloe:

Woops, sorry, I set this up earlier in the week. Updated.

1 Like

This game is pretty fun, if anyone is on the fence. If you enjoyed The Forest or 7 Days to Die, that sorta thing, you’ll probably like this.

1 Like

fine! FINE! I WILL GET IT!

1 Like

You honor Odin!

1 Like

psh like you’re gonna give anybody FOMO unless you post some wacky screenshots (please post screenshots)

The next time I get chased by a troll I’ll try to remember to mash the screenshot button.

I made a neat covered bridge, idk

also a viking house

3 Likes

this could be you → :black101::black101::black101::shrek:

Visit the Hamlet of New Gunesburgh

Where the stone is hard but the vikings are even harder.
:black101:

2 Likes

Watch this, it’s helpful How to Snap "Unsnappable" Posts - Valheim - YouTube

1 Like

This is a map of the coast I’ve explored so far. I built the second tier of boat today and it handles like a fucking Miata compared to the raft.

3 Likes

I found mountains on the southwest corner of the map but you take cold damage if you even go close .

You need to score a warm ox/wolf cape to venture into the mountains, I think.

Also fuck this guy:

Edit: new map

Portal to the northwest Elder is up and running. It’s gated off near the pigpens just northwest of Goontopia. Watch your step, it spits you out on top of a stone tower in the middle of the black forest just southeast of the Elder altar! Have fun! Apparently you need ancient seeds to summon it.

Can confirm. You need 3 ancient seeds to summon the fucker.

It was harder than the first boss but I cheesed it easily. Bring a fuckton of good arrows and just duck-n-shoot at the thing.

It will summon a field of tentacles to attack you. When it does that, just rotate to another pillar and continue until dead.

Server needs a patchin’ today.

1 Like

Getting that old Incompatable Verson error. I think Steam updated my game last night.