What Games Are Ya Playin'

Just started a playthrough of Bioshock Buried At Sea DLC

Cool lookin’ game:

Been Playing through Ass Creed Valhalla and Hitman 3. Hitman 3 so far is really good, every mission is different enough from each other that you want to replay them over and over.

1 Like

The good games Synthetik: Legion Rising (try arena for free) and Caves of Qud, and the bad game Insurgency: Sandstorm.

1 Like

What do you think of Valhalla, I’ve been thinking about picking it back up to play the Siege of Paris DLC. Spoiler EDIT: ACK! spoiler tags don’t work here! oops!

CP, how’s Cave’s of Qud? that looks like something I could get down with.

I’m only about 15 hours into it but so far it pretty fun, I like that while it has a bullshit skill tree you can unlearn both single skills and reset the entire tree and respec your character.

Wait until you get a flail. I almost feel like they should nerf them because they’re so OP but they’re just so much fun to use.

I just started horizon: zero dawn, only like an hour into it. Also picked up my old save in Control again, would recommend that if your system can handle it.

1 Like

Well, honestly, COQ feels early access. It’s a roguelike, but with guns and gimmicks and also has static content. It’s kinda Cataclysm: DDA if it actually had a way to beat the game and had a real developer instead of like ten different rando nerds. It still rules, but it is a little rough.

Deep Rock Galactic just had a big update, and continues to be pretty much my favorite game of the last few years. If anyone wants to get into that, hit me up cause i’d be happy to show you the ropes

been playing a lot of the new super monkey ball. fuck this game is hard.

also would be happy to take you up on some deep rock galactic.

I wanna check out that new monkey ball game. Does it stay pretty true to the old SMB games?

Absolutely! I’d say it’s even better than the originals!