Womblebear says sorry

Got banned because GFD said “stop being a butthole and dont threaten to dos our stuff”, but then I got pissed off because I felt like my last vestige for social contact was being taken away from me and pretty much said “No F U!”. So, I am sorry for being a butthole and threatening to ddos this cool and nice service for nice folks. Im getting better at adulting and admitting when im wrong, but sometimes it takes me a sec to realize it.

Yer pal,
Womblebear

Your actions leading up to the ban and this post after the ban are textbook markers of manipulative emotional abuse (I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you feel that way, I swear it’ll never happen again, I’m a changed person), so your ban is upheld for the foreseeable future.

As someone who’s enjoyed your company in toobs (thanks for all the morning conversations!), the haphazard remarks about DDOS’ing and other means of attacking the site have always been really disconcerting. They’re threats, and threatening “a cool and nice service for nice folks” isn’t really cool or nice :disappointed:.

It might be a good time to take a break for a bit.

1 Like